The free MyVancouver mobile app provides smart device users who work, live or play in the city with a direct, convenient line of communication with City employees to solve non-emergency issues and stay in-the-know on City events and resources.
Or, use the app from your laptop or desktop, below on this page.
- Report non-emergency issues, such as potholes, graffiti, sign damage or streetlight outages quickly and easily
- Include a photo and GPS location
- View and track the status of a request or view other reported issues in a particular area of the city
- Access other online City services, such as paying for parking ticket, permit payments
- Access other City information, including street sweeping schedules, a community event calendar and City job listings
- Easily locate local parks, hospitals, community centers and more
- Connect with the City’s social media with an #IHeartVanWa widget
Can customers still submit requests online through the web portal?
Yes. The mobile app doesn’t replace any current methods (e.g. phone, web, etc.) that customers use to report issues, it just provides a new method. With the new app, you can also report issues using the web interface above.
Where do I report other issues not included on the app?
The City has plans to expand its service request menu to provide more request types for the community within the MyVancouver app later this year.
Here’s how to report other issues not currently listed on the app.
- Non-urgent Public Works issues not currently available on the app, or call 360-487-8177.
- Traffic-related complaints call the Vancouver Police Department traffic hotline at 360-487-7402.
- Code compliance complaints (e.g. junk vehicles, overgrown vegetation) or call 360-487-7810
- Public parking issues (e.g. an improperly parked vehicle on a City street) or call 360-487-8653.