Members can reserve one of our nine indoor or four outdoors courts online. Visit vtc.tennisbookings.com and using your username and password to login. Don't know what your username is? Contact our customer service team at 360-487-8123.
Member/Non-Member Fee Policy
- VTC Members: All court fees and fees for VTC “In-House Activities” for all VTC members are included in their monthly membership dues. There are no additional charges for these.
- Non-members booking court times must pay a non-member court fee for each court time reserved or utilized.
- Non-members participating in VTC “In-House Activities” must pay a non-member user fee for each activity attended. The non-member activity fee is $17.00 per person, per activity.
- Non-members participating in any VTC sponsored league matches (ie: Greater Portland Ladies City League, USTA League or Flex League) must pay the associated non-member court fees and league fees in order to participate.
Indoor/Outdoor Tennis Court Times
- Indoor and outdoor tennis court times are: 6:45 a.m., 8 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 6 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Indoor Racquetball/Wallyball Court Time Policy
- Indoor racquetball/handball/wallyball court times are in one hour increments, beginning at 7 a.m. The last court time is 8:15 p.m.
Court Reservation Policy
- VTC members in good standing may book a court 7 days in advance. Non-members in good standing may book a court 2 days in advance.
- Indoor and outdoor tennis court reservations for 6:45 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. courts begin at 7:00 a.m. each morning.
- Indoor and outdoor tennis court reservations for 4:45 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. courts begin at 7:30 a.m. each morning.
- All racquetball court reservations begin at 7 a.m. each morning.
- Only one (1) reservation for one (1) court time per phone call. Members can only reserve one prime time court. Prime time is 6:00 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. No back to back reservations.
- All persons using a court reservation (members and non-members) must check in at the VTC front desk before entering the court.
- If the reservation party does not arrive within 15 minutes of the assigned court time (per VTC clock), and does not call ahead to alert the front desk staff, the court will be given up to any parties in waiting.
No Show/Late Cancelation Policy
- We ask that all VTC members and patrons reserving courts please be mindful of the fact that we have numerous members/patrons vying for a limited number of courts. If you are not able to play during the reservation time that you have booked, we kindly ask that you call us at 360-487-8123 at least six hours prior to your reservation and cancel your court.
- In the event that a court reservation is made and no one shows up to use the court, a $12 “NO SHOW” fee will be assessed directly to the account of the person(s) whose name(s) appear on the reservation.
- In the event that a court reservation is made and a cancelation is made less than six hours before the court reservation is to begin, a $12.00 “LATE CANCELLATION” fee will be assessed directly to the account of the person(s) whose name(s) appear on the reservation.
- “NO SHOW” and “LATE CANCELLATION” fees will be automatically billed to the appropriate billing account.
Tennis Lesson / Personal Ball Machine Policy
- Only VTC employed Tennis/Racquetball Professionals/Instructors are allowed to give tennis/racquetball lessons, instruction, coaching, etc. on VTC courts. There are no exceptions.
- Only VTC owned ball machines are to be used on VTC courts. No personal ball machines will be permitted on VTC courts for any reason.