The Water Center offers a variety of educational programs suitable for Group Visits. Groups, such as Scout troops, day care, camps and more, may choose one of the available options listed below. Here’s some helpful information about arranging a Group Visit.
Available hours and days:
- 3 to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday (school year)
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday (summer)
- 1 to 4 p.m., Saturdays
Time allotment: Approximately 1-2 hours, depending upon the activity
Group size: Minimum of 10 people, maximum of 40.
- 1 adult per 5 students for preschool groups
- 1 adult per 8 students for youth groups
Group Visit Options:
- Exhibit Hall Tour
- Nature Walk
- Marine Park Water Treatment Plant Tour
- Beach Cleanup
- Girl Scout Badges
Contact: For more information or to schedule a Group Visit, please contact the Water Center by phone at 360-487-7111 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.