The Water Resources Education Center offers a variety of educational programs for teachers and students. Classroom teachers may choose two age-appropriate activities from our School Visit Options, explained further in the Water Center's Educational Programs brochure.
Available Hours and Days
9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, by schedule
- Kindergarten through Grade 3: Up to 1 1/2 hours
- Grades 4-12: Up to 2 hours
- Kindergarten through Grade 8: 60 students or maximum of 2 classes
- Grades 9-12: 30 students or 1 class
- Kindergarten to Grade 5: 1 adult per 5 students
- Grade 6-8: 1 adult to 10 students
- Grade 9-12: 1 adult to 15 students
Cancelation and confirmation policies apply.
For more information or to schedule a School Visit, please contact the Water Center by phone at 360-487-7111 or by e-mail at email@example.com.